About the listing
Salt Brewing Co. was established in 2014 in the back of the Aireys Pub in Aireys Inlet on the Great Ocean Road. The Brewery brews beers for everyone from the Craftiest of crafty 'Ink' coffee infused stout to its award winning Salt Lager a custom shaped Lager and Moby Pale Ale, a classic pale that gives 10% of its profits to Sea Shepherd.
The brewery is 100% Aussie owned and operated using local ingredients. The brewery grew out of a frustration around Aussie pubs dependence on foreign owned beers. So the owners thought rather than whinge about it they'd do something about it and brew amazing local beers. All of their beers are served at the Aireys Pub on tap and take away as well as through their new venue, Salt Brewing Co Deans Marsh. They also well supported by local bars and bottle shops.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.